SC ORIGINAL TRADITION S.R.L. undertakes to present in a thoroughly and realistically manner all the products on the www.myromanianstore.com website. However, due to different monitor settings, the colors may be slightly different in reality. All products on www.myromanianstore.com are manufactured in Romania by craftsmen or young Romanian artists.
The legal guarantee of conformity applies only for the lack of conformity, i.e. whether the products are, at the time of their delivery to the consumer, in one or more of the following situations:
1. They do not correspond to the description made by the seller and do not have the same qualities as those of the products that the seller has presented to the consumer as sample or model;
2. They do not correspond to any specific purpose requested by the consumer, purpose made known to the seller and accepted by him at the conclusion of the sales and purchase agreement;
3. They do not correspond to the purposes for which products of the same type are normally used;
4. Being of the same type, they do not present parameters of quality and normal performance that the consumer can reasonably expect, given the product nature and the public statements regarding the practical characteristics thereof made by the seller, the manufacturer or by his representative, especially by advertising or by marking on the product label.
For any problem, confusion or question, the customer shall send a referral to email@example.com. The term in which S.C. ORIGINAL TRADITION S.R.L. undertakes to send a written answer is 3 (three) working days.
Important: the guarantee applies only if the buyer provides proof of the product purchase - the presentation of the invoice is mandatory.
Conditions under which the guarantee shall become unenforceable or void:
• regular obsolescence and wear and tear of the product;
• discoloration of the product or of some component parts following prolonged exposure to severe environmental factors (sun or other strong source of heat, humidity, rain, snow, etc.);
• damage of the product due to calamities (fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, etc.), accidents, fire or theft;
• defects caused by transport, handling and storage under improper conditions (excessive temperature and humidity, thermal shocks - hot/cold type variations, immersing, etc.);
• defects caused by improper, abusive, incorrect, modified use of the product and/or improper conditions, other than those for which it has been tested and designed;
• intervention, repair or modification made by unauthorized persons, including painting the product;
• damage of the product caused, either voluntarily or involuntarily, by mechanical shocks (breaking, hooking, hitting, scratching, etc.), pet animals, rodents and other pests;
• poor maintenance (cleaning using inappropriate methods or products).
The following shall not be considered manufacturing defects and therefore shall not be subject to the granting of the guarantee:
• features of manually manufactured products: ribs, small color differences, characteristic signs and irregularities - precisely this shows the authenticity and quality of the materials from which the products marketed by my romanian store are manufactured;
• small irregularities and imperfections of products or of parts of manually manufactured products.